- Precision orthopedic surgery requires strong computer vision capabilities
- Planning requires accurate 2d and 3d models of arthritic patient bones, as well as automatic bony landmark localization
- Navigation requires image-based registration between multiple coordinate frames
- RSIP Vision offers a fully functional suite of AI modules for orthopedic surgery
- Modules are highly customizable, providing capabilities such as CT, MRI, and XRay segmentation, 2d and 3d landmark detection, 2d-to-3d reconstruction, and more
- Integrated into an industry-leading robotic surgery planning software
- Validated on 100’s of joint replacement patients scans
- >98% success rate
- <0.5mm accuracy
- Landmark detection: Under integration in innovative robotic surgery platform.
- Image analysis module for navigation: Integrated into an FDA-approved customer device.
- 2d to 3d registration solutions: Under integration in multiple devices.
- 2d to 3d reconstruction: 1mm-level accuracy demonstrated on joint replacement patient dataset.