We’re always looking for talented individuals who seek a purpose, want to impact lives, and make a difference.
We are looking for an algorithm developer to design and implement algorithms for the most challenging tasks in the fields of computer vision (object detection, recognition, tracking, 3D segmentation, etc.), and deep learning, to work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team. The work is done alongside the medical devices industry leading companies.
An algorithm developer’s responsibilities vary based on the specific project that she/he is working on. Usually, it will include the entire process of development, starting with a literature review on a topic, continuing with basic implementation of the algorithm, and finally fully deploying the algorithm in the system.
- Outstanding BSc graduate, or M.Sc. / PhD. Students, in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field from a known university.
- Excellent programming skills in Python as well as C++.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and/or Image Processing.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- At least 1 year of algorithm development experience in the fields of Deep Learning, Computer Vision, or Image Processing (in academic or industry setting).
Experience in developing:
- Deep learning, using TensorFlow, Keras, pyTorch, etc.
- Computer vision algorithm and 3D understanding.
- Image processing algorithms.
- Knowledge and experience with OpenCV, MKL, ITK, VTK, GPGPU, specifically CUDA.
We are looking for medical students for a medical images annotation position, to support the company’s efforts to develop innovative Artificial Intelligence solutions for the biggest companies in the medical device industry.
Our work is used by medical experts to assist them in saving lives, be it during the diagnostics phase or in the operation room.
Medical annotator’s responsibilities include assisting with the preparation of anatomical background for new projects, assisting with medical market research, and mainly annotating and labeling medical data exposing our team to a big variety of medical imaging, supported by the company’s medical experts.
- Medical students in their last year of studies, before their internship.
- Availability to work at least 22 weekly hours – A must
office hours: Sunday-Thursday, 8am-8pm.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- High level of perception.
- Excellent follow through record keeping skills.
- Understanding of Data Concepts.
- Highly reliable, self-motivated, and hardworking individual with an interest in medical AI technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
RSIP Vision continues to advance new technologies and innovations in the medical and industrial fields using the creativity and the abilities of its awesome team in the field of image processing and computer vision.
We work on the border between theoretical knowledge and mathematical applications, applying our advanced theoretical knowledge to developing better medical equipment, faster outcomes, and more accurate results.
By leveraging our scientific expertise, engaging in intensive research, employing creative brainstorming and engaging in rigorous testing, we assist our customers worldwide to achieve their business goals.
Our team members like to constructively push boundaries, coming up with innovative solutions to intricate problems.
Join Our Team
and prepare to
make a difference!
If you believe that you would be a good fit for our team,
Join Us Now!
Do you have a question?